Tuesday, January 13, 2015

David & the Mighty eight

Chapter 2
The part of this chapter was about David and his older sister Mary had to move somewhere else because of the bombing and was starting to get dangerous for them to be there now as they started to get on the train to go to another family while the world war 2 was going on and David said to his mom come with us you'll be safe with us but David mom said no I cant  because I got to stay here so I can help your father at the war so David and Mary said there good byes and left to move on with there new life.   

1 comment:

  1. Marvis,

    Please use the blog sheet I gave you to help you write your next blog. You need to have two paragraphs for your blogs. Please see me for help if you need it. I hate to see you get behind.

    ReplyDelete